- Registration to present/attend in-person and publish in the (indexed) proceedings/special issues
|Registration Deadline||Payment Deadline|
* A copy of a Student Enrollment Card for 2023 is essential
|300 EUR||30 September 2023||10 October 2023|
- Coffee breaks
- MedGU notebook
- MedGU bag
- Certificate of participation
- Certificate of publication (Springer Nature)
In addition to:
- Publish (free of charge) in the proceedings and special issues (see Publications).
- English revision (free of charge) of your proceedings (short) paper.
Please be aware that the registration fee does not cover the accommodation expenses.
Istanbul has a broad variety of hotel options and it is easy to find where to stay on a budget in this city.
- Registration to present/attend virtually and publish in the (indexed) proceedings/special issues
|Registration Deadline||Payment Deadline|
* A copy of the Student Enrollment Card for 2023 is mandatory
|200 EUR||30 September 2023||10 October 2023|
If you cannot attend the conference in-person but still wish to have your abstract presented and your work considered for publication in the proceedings and special issues, we offer a virtual presentation option for your convenience. Virtual presenters are expected to record a voice-over PowerPoint (more details will be sent after online registration) and submit the file online (link will be sent after payment of the registration fee by 10 October 2023). Virtual presenters are still required to submit an abstract and, if they wish, an extended abstract before the deadlines (see Important Dates), and at least one author must pay the registration fee. Your conference documents will be sent to your email after the conference.
- Registration to publish in the (indexed) proceedings without presenting/attending
- If your extended abstract (short paper) is accepted, it may be published in the conference proceedings by Springer (indexed in Scopus) even if you are not attending the conference.
- In this case, a fee of 150 EUR must be paid before the deadline of 10 October 2023. The fee covers the costs of the editorial handling and peer-review evaluation of your paper through the conference evaluation system (see Author Guidelines and Publications for more details).
- The accepted work will not be included in the final conference program. Also, note that this work will not be considered for publication in the special issue(s) (see “More information” below for more details).
- More information
- To be included in the final conference program, at least one author of each accepted abstract must register online to attend the conference and select the payment method before the deadline of 10 October 2023 (see "Payment terms" below for more details).
- To be considered for the special issue(s), one author of each accepted abstract must present the work in-person or virtually to allow our session chairs to evaluate it.
- Publishing the extended abstract in the (indexed) proceedings does not require an in-person or a virtual presentation of the accepted abstract.
- If multiple abstracts by the same first author are accepted for presentation in the final program and/or publication in the conference proceedings, an amount of 150 EUR should be paid for each additional abstract.
- It is possible to attend the conference (in-person or online) without submitting an abstract after registering online and paying the registration fee online.
Payment of the registration fee can be made via the following methods (only after online registration and stating that the transaction is for “MedGU 2023 (and insert your registration number)”):
- Bank transfer.
- Online payment gateway (e.g. using a credit card on a 2Checkout page).
- On completion of your online registration, you will receive an order confirmation or proforma invoice in order to transfer the registration fee.
- For more details on how to pay the registration fee, please consult the proforma invoice or contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline for online registration for the conference and field trips is 30 September 2023 (see Important Dates).
- Confirmation of conference registration (and for field trips) will only be guaranteed upon receipt of payment before 10 October 2023.
- Acceptance of your abstract and/or extended abstract in the conference program and/or proceedings, respectively, will only occur following online registration and payment.
- If you encounter any issues when paying online or if you cannot pay before 10 October 2023, please contact the conference manager by email to: email@example.com. You will receive a response within 2 days.
- After online registration and payment, the registration fee cannot be reimbursed.
- Online registration will open after notifying all authors of the accepted abstracts on 07 August 2023.
- Regardless of the type of the participation every participant/attendee has to register online before 30 September 2023.
Types of participation/registration:
- Attend the conference in-person without presenting.
- Attend the conference virtually (online) without presenting.
- Present at the conference in-person and publish in the conference proceedings.
- Present at the conference in-person without publishing in the conference proceedings.
- Present online at the conference and publish in the conference proceedings.
- Present online at the conference without publishing in the conference proceedings.
- Publish in the proceedings without attending the conference in-person or online.
- Take part in the field trip(s) and attend the conference.
- Take part in the field trip(s) without attending the conference.
- After online registration, online payment should be made before 10 October 2023.
- Online registration will be activated after notification of acceptance (see Important Dates).